Monday, January 2, 2017

Groomingdale's Pet Spa New customer $5 off bath and brush or full groom.

I was going to Valley Vetco on a Wednesday, surprise they were closed but I noticed Groomingdales next door with a special for a nail trim. well my Simba was due for a nail trim so I walked over and checked them out. very personable staff. they clip the nails then file them down with a rotary tool. Its nice to have it done because I get concerned about her catching her nails on a blanket. Plus they walk lighter on their feet with a good nail trim. She prances and acts like a youngster once again. Here is my beautiful little rescue Simba. 
here is the link to their web page. http://www.groomingdalesnm.com/   
Simba
I went to this location
 405 Montano Road NE     (505) 345-4455
Albuquerque, NM  87107   (next to Valley Vetco - Montano & Edith)

HOURS: Monday - Saturday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
(or by appointment)


here is their other location 

7321 San Antonio NE     
(505) 822-1000
Albuquerque, NM 87109   (next to Albertson's at Wyoming & San Antonio)
here is the link to the discounts they offer, please mention you saw them on Save in NM 

No comments:

Post a Comment