Deals & Discounts
The 2015 New Mexico State Fair will be running from September 10th - 20th.
- Opening Day, Thursday September 10th $2 Admission, $12 Mega Pass bands at the Carnival
- Moonlight Madness at the Carnival $30 Mega Ride Band on Friday September 11th & Friday September 18th from 7 p.m. - 1 a.m.
- Monday, September 14th, Dollar Day. All Admission is $1. $25 Mega Pass bands at the Carnival
- Tuesday, September 15th, Two Dollar Day. All Admission is $2. $12 Mega Pass bands at the Carnival
- Firefighters Appreciation Day is September 11th. We will be offering free admission to all firefighters with a valid ID or Uniform.
- Teacher Appreciation Weekend is September 12th & 13th. All New Mexico teachers with a valid school ID will get in free.
- Military/ Veterans Appreciation Day is September 15th. We will be offering free admission to all Military/Veterans with a valid ID or Uniform.
10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday thru Thursday;
10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday
The 2015 State Fair will open at 10 a.m. every day!
Adults (age 12-64): $10
Seniors (age 65 and up): $7
Children (age 6-11) $7
Little Ones (age 0-5) FREE
Parking at the Fair
they offer free parking at Gate 8 on Louisiana and Central.
Im pretty sure you pay for parking at the other gates,
Brand new this year....Free Bike Valet!! Ride your bike to the Fair and leave it safely in our bike valet. Enter Gate 4 off of San Pedro.
we went Friday night for the nightly Karaoke competition at 7:30 and before that they had Game Show
Can you think quickly on your feet? Are you good at trivia? Then come visit the “Game Show” daily, where your trivia skills will be tested for prizes and bragging rights. With a Game Show style set up and a real live Game Show Host, you can be picked out of the audience for a play on games such as Family Feud, Jeopardy, Deal or No Deal, and Beat the Clock. Could you be the lucky winner that takes it all home?