went to the show from 3-6pm Saturday. Lots of tasty salsas and BBQ sauce. you just have to maneuver through a lot of people. this show is always very crowded. but well worth it if you like Salsa and Sauce.
Make sure you try the Garden fresh Salsa at a fair price of 2 for $5, Might as well take some home.
Other ones to try are
- *Phils gourmet sauce,
- Salsa king out of Phoenix, AZ.
- Flaming Joes had a great Jerk sauce and the BBQ sauce was good too.
- A & J family farms LLC had a great tasting Honey and if you want to build a tolerance to local pollen to lessen your allergies. eat local honey.
- Make sure to pick up Dave Dewitts newest book Chile trivia (see how much you know)
- want to take home a t-shirt with out spending $18 there are some right in the middle of the show at a booth called David Carey (I think) classy t-shirts for $5 & $10 inexpensive beads for the kids great value all around.